Winter Break Schedule (STUDENTS RETURN ON Tuesday, January 7, 2020):
Thursday, December 12, 2019 - EARLY RELEASE at 1:15 PM. ASES will be released at 3:30 pm
Friday, December 13, 2019 - EARLY RELEASE at 1:15 pm there will be NO ASES.
San Pasqual Valley Unified School District will be closed from Monday, December 16, 2019 through Friday, January 3, 2020
There will be NO SCHOOL on Monday, January 6, 2020 for a staff professional development day.
STUDENTS RETURN ON TUESDAY, January 7, 2020.
Horario de vacaciones de invierno (LOS ESTUDIANTES VOLVERÁN EL martes 7 de enero de 2020):
Jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2019: LANZAMIENTO TEMPRANO a la 1:15 p.m. ASES será lanzado a las 3:30 pm
Viernes 13 de diciembre de 2019 - LANZAMIENTO TEMPRANO a la 1:15 pm NO HABRÁ ASES.
El Distrito Escolar Unificado del Valle de San Pasqual estará cerrado desde el lunes 16 de diciembre de 2019 hasta el viernes 3 de enero de 2020
No habrá ESCUELA el lunes 6 de enero de 2020 para un día de desarrollo profesional del personal.
LOS ESTUDIANTES REGRESARAN EL MARTES 7 de enero de 2020.
We have several events happening at the Family Resource Center tomorrow. Wednesday, December 4, 2019:
1. Imperial Valley College and a Census Representative will be there to provide information about the Adult Education Program and about Census Job Opportunities available. The Census is currently hiring Survey Takers paying $16.50 per hour. They will be at the table distributing flyers and will be able to answer questions.
2. Food Distribution Day
3. Julian Clements, Warrior Alumni, will be giving away free haircuts to community members from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm at the Family Resource Center
4. Giveaways: There will be other giveaway tables with items such as books, toys, and clothing. Please stop by between 8:30 am and 12:30 pm and see us.
This week is NATIONAL INCLUSIVE SCHOOLS WEEK (December 2-6). National Inclusive Schools Week is celebrated during the first week of December in order to promote inclusive educational practices. Let’s continue to celebrate the progress made in providing a supportive and quality education to an increasingly diverse student population.
This is an important opportunity for educators and students to discuss student needs, and disability awareness. Here are this week's themes:
- Monday, Dec. 2 – Be a Game Changer https://youtu.be/VIzgPIWuc4U
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 – Disability Awareness – “Person First” Language https://youtu.be/7EJqX9JbMPg
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 – Smile https://youtu.be/xzGFQGw3o8A
- Thursday, Dec. 5 – Cheer Someone On https://youtu.be/MBdSSD4GWAM
- Friday, Dec. 6 – Include Someone New https://youtu.be/A6zwTGtXguM